/ Contact Us!
Welcome to Kill Devil Hills on the Outer Banks! Our properties are arranged in
ascending by the number of people the property can accommodate.
Please use the Page Links
in the toolbar near the bottom of each
page to view all our
properties in Kill Devil Hills
available for your great vacation on the Outer Banks
of North Carolina.
Note: Click on the property picture or title to see
more detailed information and pictures for that property.
Seawalk Unit 12 ~ Parrott
- Oceanfront * 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath * Accommodates 4 * 1 King, 2 Singles, QSS * Fireplace * Swimming Pool * Sun to Sun * No Pets
The Banks Unit 1C ~ McClintock
- Between the Highways * 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath * Accommodates 4 * 1 Queen, 1 Queen Futon * 1000' to ocean * Complex has 2 Swimming Pools, Hot Tub * Sun to Sun * No Pets
417 Spouter Inn Jr.
- Oceanside * 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath * Accommodates 5 * 1 Queen, 1 Trundle, QSS * 300' to ocean * Sat to Sat * Pets Allowed
- Fronts the Beach Road * 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath * Accommodates 6 * 2 Doubles, 2 Bunk Sets, DSS * 400' to ocean * Sat to Sat * No Pets
430 Sea 'U' Soon
- Colington Harbor * Canalfront * Private Boat Dock * 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath * Accommodates 6 * 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Singles, DSS * Sun to Sun * No Pets
- Kill Devil Hills Overview Pages:
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
- Ocean Hill
| Ocean Sands
| Southern Shores
| Kill Devil Hills
| Nags Head
| South Nags Head
on the Outer Banks of North Carolina
4729 N. Croatan Hwy Timbuck II Shopping Center
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 100-M Sunset Blvd.
919-261-2154 Corolla, NC 27927
Toll Free: 1-800-334-8401 Kitty Hawk
Click here to leave us a note, we'd love to hear from you.
Back to the Atlantic Realty Rentals Catalog
These pages prepared by Aesir Computing, Inc.
Copyright © 1994-1996 by Aesir Computing, Inc.
All images contained on this site are copyrighted to individual graphics
artists/companies, and may not be used in any form without prior